Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School!!

Okay, back to blogging.
My dad reminded me that this is the only way a lot of family can check in on us, being that not everybody has Facebook, so I'll do my best to keep up with it. :)
The kids had their first day of school on Tuesday. They were SO excited, Harry had his outfit picked out for at least a week ahead of time.
cinnamon rolls for breakfast!

By the front door, this is a Prettyman family tradition :)


Harry in front of his new school- SO excited!

with his new teacher, Mrs. B

Emma at her new school

She's so excited her buddy Jacob is in her class!

family pic with Emmila

Preschool tuckered her right out :)

Poor tiny baby got hauled around the whole day 


I found these cool signs online, but forgot to use them in the morning, due to all the other things I had to remember! So, we did pictures after school, but by then Emma was wailing and howling and didn't have much of a happy face. 

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers