Thursday, December 20, 2007

More pix

I figured I'd start another post for all these pictures.... Stay with me, people! :) What beautiful children I have!!

Harry got his first pair of hockey skates!!

Grandpa teaching Harry how to shoot.


Uncle Joe-Joe brought his puppy Sydney over to play.



Harry on the way to the hockey game. I think he's the cutest little Bronco ever!




I can't believe my little boy is TWO!





The birthday boys!




Emma wasn't very impressed by the birthday festivities!



Harry and Ga-ga reading a birthday choo-choo book in their camo pants. What a pair!




Harry got to help frost his cake. As you can tell, not much ended up on the cake.


We had a little "incident" with the markers... and then needed a Dowa band-aid to fix it.




Emma didn't like cuddling with her brother very much.... :P

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers