Thursday, January 28, 2010

Goofy Kids

I bought some Halloween costumes at 75% off after Halloween, and finally dragged them out the other day for the kids to have some fun. Emma loved being SuperGirl, but kept calling herself SuperMAN. Harry was Optimus Prime, but without the mask. haha :)
We had Harry's friend Anna over yesterday morning for an hour or so while her mom was at a meeting. While she was here, this is one of the conversations we had:

Harry: Anna you can be my best friend.
Anna: Okay, Harry.
Me: Harry, I thought I was your best friend?
Harry: You can do it tomorrow.
Me: Thanks, Harry.
Emma: I'LL be your bess fwend, Mommy!
Me: That's really nice Emma, thank you.
Emma: NOW, can I watch Diego?

I guess I see how far my "best-friendship" goes... one swaps me out the minute there's a better offer and the other only uses me to watch her tv show... LOL





No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers