Friday, February 5, 2010

Photo Shoot

I decided to try and take some pictures today of the kids since they were all dressed up nice for a social at Jay's squadron.
Needless to say, Harry was not thrilled at the idea!! LOL

But he warmed up, and was adorable. I think he looks a LOT like my dad lately, but Harry says he doesn't because he doesn't have a beard, and his Ga-ga does. I tried to explain it to him, but he's adamant that it just doesn't work like that.

Keesas!

my pretty little Memma :)


She says, "I wud my brudder."

Also, a conversation with her today:
E: Big girls listen.
Me: Yes, they do.
E. Big girls listen to their moms and big girls listen to their dads.
Me: Yup, that's exactly right.
E: That's why I'm LITTLE!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers