Thursday, January 1, 2009

Fun at Raptor Reef!

Harry and Auntie Christy begged and begged us, so we finally agreed to take them to Raptor Reef. :) We all had a great time- with 3 adults, we even actually got to trade off going down the big people waterslides. Which, was lots of fun until Jay rode behind me on a slide and when we hit the bottom, he and the entire tube flipped over and dunked me!
Also, in case you couldn't tell, I figured out the color accent feature on my camera. Its a little too fun at this point, so watch out for LOTS of those...





2 comments:

Marty, Rhenda and Anna said...

Love the color feature! So fun!

Domrese Family Blog said...

Dan just figured that out on our camera too. I have like 100 of them from Christmas, they are a little addicting...and cute! Glad you had a good time at Raptor Reef!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers