Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dress-up Fun!

A few weeks ago, I found a HUGE clearance sale online for dress-up/costumes. I found a bunch for the kids, and figured they would get a huge kick out of them... Emma was more than thrilled to model them for me!

Princess Do-Re-Mi

Ladybug

Cowgirl



and, my favorite, Gretel :)

I also have a cowboy, Hansel, and Batman costume for Harry, but he refused to wear anything, let alone take pictures. He did put the Hansel costume on later, but still refused the pictures. It's SO stinkin cute though, I'm fairly certain they're going to wear them for Halloween this year, plus they're long-sleeved so I can bundle them up underneath!

1 comment:

MOMSWEB said...

LOL!!! This is too cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers