Saturday, August 15, 2009

Highlights!

Okay, so I know I"ve been pretty lax on the blogging lately, but its summer! C'mon! I've been out enjoying myself. I'll try and do more detailed posts later, but no promises... and I do still have more MN pictures when I get my hard drive back up... As for now, here's some highlights from the last few weeks...
went to Riverside State Park

made a monster truck birthday cake!

Went to jump and bounce!

watched mule deer and the lake at Medical Lake Park

camped in the backyard


Rode rides at Riverfront Park

Picked peaches, cherries, and apricots at Greenbluff with the Domrese Family!

Swam at the beach in Coeur D'Alene


Harry took skating lessons!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers