Friday, April 16, 2010

My Little Soccer Stars!

Harry started Smart Start soccer on Thursday. It was supposed to start last week, but the weather was absolutely awful, so they started a week late. Yesterday was gorgeous and in the high 60's, so it was perfect for their first day.
The boys stretching out....

Listening to directions.
I wasn't actually aware that either of them knew how to do this. Maybe I need a whistle??? :)

Harry- SO cute with his soccer shirt and shinguards!

Even Memma got a turn! :)

Next week, Jay is in Vegas, so I'm not exactly sure how its going to work out. There is way too much lap running for me to get out there with Harry, not to mention I don't really trust Emma to "sit nicely" while I work with Harry.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers