Monday, May 17, 2010

A few pictures before we head out...

My thrilled little people- I promise they're excited to move!!

Our friends, The Prizemans, through us a wonderful Oktoberfest Farewell BBQ. We had a great time and it was sooo nice to sit and relax and be with our friends before we left! Sandra also bought German hats for the kids- so fun to get them all in pictures, they even were mostly smiling in this one!! :)
Harry swinging at a pinata at a birthday party
Messy girl!

The Queen of the World running through the fountains!

One last ride on the carousel! (This is Harry's last ride, because he proceeded to have a massive fit and lost his carousel privileges. Emma got to go a few more times!)

At the Museum of Flight in Seattle- Jay explaining pulleys and engines to the kids

My dad has always said she'd be a fighter pilot!!


My tulips bloomed again this year. And I really don't mean "my" tulips, I mean the lady who lived here before us' tulips... :) I stink at gardening, I keep telling myself that "next year," I'll do some planting and figure it out. And we're going on about the 6th year of "next year," so don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers