Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Things are actually progressing!!

1. We got the Honda shipped. It consisted of a VERY quick trip to Seattle- we literally left one night, slept there, dropped the car off, and came home. Oh, and Jay decided at the last minute that it was worth missing a few hours of work to swing by the Museum of Flight since we happened to drive right by it. He and the kids had a blast. Me, not so much. An almost 6 month pregnant lady wearing cute (read: not comfortable) sandals walking around on cement floors looking at airplanes for FOUR hours didn't work out awesome for me. However, I sucked it up, because I do drag them shopping more than I care to admit. :) Anyway, the car is done.
Cute story: Emma INSISTED on riding with Jay, she claims that he "wants her with him" at all times, so I was more than obliged to lose the 2 year old for a 5 hour drive! Harry was awesome in the car (as always!) and he and I had a great "road trip."

2. Packers showed up yesterday and today, and are doing a great job. I was planning to take pictures, but decided that I would let them be.

3. Emma slept a total of like 6 hours last night. Needless to say, that is NOT enough for the 2 year old or the pregnant lady. She and I are suitably crabby today. The boys are gone, which is good for them. Harry has his second-to-last day of preschool and Jay is taking the cats to the vet in preparation for their flight to NH (thanks again SOOOO much Gramma and Grampa B!!!) on Thursday. So, Emma and I are hanging with the movers. Read: chasing Emma and screaming at her not to touch things.

4. We have cleaners scheduled Friday and Monday, a relaxing weekend in between, and are hoping to leave on Tuesday for MN.



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers