Friday, May 14, 2010

Moving Days 4 and 5

All 3 sets of movers have now come and gone!
That means all of our stuff is either in storage (think: anything with a plug!) or on its way to Deutschland! I can't even begin to tell you what a huge weight off my back this is.
Now all we have to do is get the house back to base standards (read: Jay doing some scrubbing!!) and we're off. The cats shipped out to Gramma and Grampa Butterfield this morning. I'm just hoping that goes well, it makes me nervous to have them flying without us, but when it came right down to it, that was still our best option. I can hear Lola crying in the back of my mind. :(
We have a few appointments left in Spokane- my last ob and ultrasound this morning, Jay dentist, Jay physical, and Jay PT test; as well as having to check out of the house on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning. And I think a few outprocessing forms, but that's all Jay's department. And then its off to MN!
Current timeline as follows:
(in case anyone wants to schedule themselves in for a goodbye playdate!!)
Friday: Jenn AM OB appt.
Jay Physical
Saturday: Harry's friend b-day party and family bbq with playgroup buddies
Sunday: Jenn prenatal massage (THANK YOU RHENDA!!!)- that is all, I plan on staying all day!! :)
Monday: Jay dentist, Jay PT test
Tuesday: Housing checkout, outprocessing checkout
Leave for MN!!!
Thursday: Arrive MN, probably early evening, depending on how TweedleDee and TweedleDum do on the road trip
Sunday: Jay to FL
June 19: Jenn and kids to NH from MN, Jay to NH from FL
June 25: Butts to Philly to see Mama and Papa Beecher
June 28: Butts to Baltimore to board transport jet to Ramstein!!! WaHOO!!

And from that point on, we're golden. I mean, let's face it, it's EUROPE!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers