Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly!

So, I found a cool idea. Actually, I stole it from Jeannette over at 4 Ring Circus, but whatever... I blog about Shutterfly's awesome cards, and they give me said cards for FREE. Pretty neat, right? Anyways, I've ordered my cards from Shutterfly for the past 3 years, along with John and Emma's birth announcements. I also order their calendars and whatever else happens to strike my fancy to increase my order to get free shipping. Gotta love free shipping. This year, I'm really loving their Christmas ornaments. What a great gift and stocking stuffer!
Anyways, now I just have to find the time to create the cool card for this year. I have the picture... it involves a castle. That's all I'm going to say, but trust that its awesome. I'm thinking I'm going for a more classic look this year. Perhaps something in red? Last year, I let the kids have a vote and they chose something pretty cute. Snowmen, snowflakes, etc.
As always, Shutterfly has lots and lots of really cool designs, templates, colors, and styles that I (and you) can choose from.
If you are interested in free holiday cards, and seriously, why wouldn't you be?!, go here and fill out the form. It takes a day or two, but its SO worth it!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers