Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tagged

Becky tagged me.
RULE #1 : People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

RULE #2 : Tag 4 people to do this quiz and they cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
We have 3, and yes, they belong to our family. :)
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I would become a better photographer. Everything else in my life is pretty stinkin perfect right now!
3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
annoying people and their annoying children
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
let Jay do all his fancy things he wants on his nova, and my corvette. Buy all the camera lenses I want... do a TON of traveling!
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
listening to my kids laugh, looking out my window and seeing the beautiful German countryside, realizing that I'm only 4 hours from Paris!
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both, which is more depends on the day. some days I give more, some days I receive more :)
7. What is your bedtime routine?
feed John, wash my face, pee, collapse.
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
I moved in to the upstairs of a house. He lived downstairs. He came home from a trip, I saw super hot guy in the driveway and decided that we should be in love. :)
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Art Wolfe
10. What kinds of books do you buy?
only ones that I want to keep forever. I heart bookmooch.com
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
I just realized the other day that my driver's license expires when I'm 35. I'm not ready to think about 10 years away! Plus, I"m guessing we'll be out of the military around then, and that opens up a whole other can of worms. I really can only think a year or two in advance. 
12. What's your fear?
something serious happening to one of the kids. Or Jay. 
13. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
Nope. I heart chips. And Keebler iced cookies. :)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
I can't imagine living my life without Jay, so I'm going to go married, regardless of money. Plus, its not like we joined the military to get rich! LOL
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Feed John. Pee. Change John. :) Love having a newborn!
16. If you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
He'd be able to read my  mind. I hate nagging and hate asking for help, and he's a man, so he never guesses what I'm thinking, and we have a stupid fight. It sucks when that happens, but we're getting better!
17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
The crazy-busy lady
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?
I'd like to say that I can forgive, but I generally don't forget. It's something I need to work on, but I try and protect myself. 
19. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
Border Bar Pizza. I miss me some northern Minnesota goodness!

I"m going to tag: Amber, Linda, Shannon, and Michelle

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers