Saturday, November 3, 2007

Halloween Pictures

These are the pictures from Halloween- a little late, I know, but we just finally got Grandma's camera hooked up to my computer so I could upload them. I don't have any of him actually trick-or-treating, because it was dark and he was mad at me most of the time. He thought we were going visiting at houses and were going to play and eat candy with the people inside. Jay and I had to drag him out of just about every house we went to! Plus, he demanded that HE pick the piece of candy he got from each house. Thankfully, most people were pretty understanding! :P We got LOTS of compliments on his costume and he was the cutest, most tired little chicken I've ever seen by the end of the night.
This was taken at Miss Abby's house at her Halloween party. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers