Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today was my birthday!!! :) Jay, Harry, and Emma took me to TGI Fridays for dinner. I wanted the Olive Garden, but apparantly there was a big concert going on next door and they don't take reservations, so we couldn't get a table for hours. We had fun at Fridays anyways- Harry made friends with everybody around us and ate all my ice cream, plus everyone commented on Emma's adorable fuzzy hair. :) I even got both kids to sit with me and take a nice picture. Hope you all enjoy!




The boys made me this cake yesterday- I haven't gotten to taste it yet, but it looks yummy!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, friend! i'm glad you had a nice birthday. when i finally get to see you, i'll take you to the olive garden!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers