Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hawaii Here We Come!

Yup, the day has finally come. Harry's had his suitcase packed since the day we bought tickets, and tomorrow he actually gets to use it. :) Our plane leaves at 6:15 am, which means Jay and I have to get up at the ungodly hour of 4am, but it means that we will be landed in Honolulu by 3:30pm. :) WHOOP!
We're bringing the mac, so I'll have Yahoo and e-mail hopefully (I"m assuming our hotel has internet) and I'm hoping to be able to post pictures during the trip too, in the hopes of avoiding a massive load when we get back. Yeah, good luck with that... I'm sure I'd rather be sitting in the hotel room blogging instead of laying on the beach.... lol- see you in a WEEK!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers