Sunday, March 20, 2011

Landstuhl Carnival and More...

John and his girlfriend Evelyn. Are they not the sweetest things you've ever seen?
 We went to the Landstuhl Carnival on Saturday. The kids had a blast. We met up with our friends, the Goodwins, and all had a wonderful day together playing games, getting faces painted, and eating German carnival food!
SpiderHarry!

Emma sat right down and said "I want Crawberry Shortcake." The poor lady did her best!
 Afterwards, they needed full baths to scrub off all that face paint.
sweet blue eyes... they get her out of so much trouble!

Oh, if I could just bottle that giggle!


I see Jay's "salesman smile" on that little face!



He's such a comedian lately!
And, in other news, Shannon and Angie (Emma's Fairy Godmothers!) get here tomorrow morning! And Lisa will be here Tuesday night. I'm SO excited to see my girlfriends!!! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers