Monday, September 8, 2008

Emma's a big girl now....




So, my monkey daughter has finally embraced her Butterfield genes and climbed out of her crib. She made it a month longer than Harry did, so I'm proud of her. :) Anyways, I went to Walmart today and found her a super cute little toddler bed. I'd planned to use the one that Harry used that we got at Goodwill, but I needed new siderails and they ended up more expensive than just buying a new bed! So, Ems got a sweet little white one. She thinks its great and has been bouncing on it all day. I'd like to say that's how she got the monster bruise on her face, but that's from tipping over the back of Harry's green chair. She's done that about 15 times a day for the last 2 weeks, but the minute Jay was in charge tonight (YAY he's home!!), she manages to smash her face in the process and give herself a nasty looking mark. We'll see how it looks in the morning... :(

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers