Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy Days!

Wow! What a crazy couple of days we've had. It seems like we've been running around town doing errands and playdates and everything else you could think of. At the mall play area with Susy.
Harry riding the motorcycle-bike at the mall.
I finally had to cut Emma's hair. It's starting to lay down a lot more and I realized that it's already past her nose in the front! I wasn't sure she needed bangs yet, but it was my only option. Now she's my little mop-top!
Harry was painting the other morning in his pajama shirt. I just love how little his legs look here! A far cry from those chunkers he used to have!
This is Harry and Mommy doing seed-matching at school this week. We started our unit on Farm Animals and there is one very excited little boy at our house!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers