Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Ga-ga!!!

My dad's birthday is today. This was "supposed" to be Harry's birthday too- they induced me at 6am exactly 3 years ago today; however, my sweet little boy decided that he wanted his OWN special day and waited until 12:50 am tomorrow to be born, despite all of my hard work. :) Anyways, Happy Birthday Dad!! I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of you and the kids and whatnot....


Harry and Grandpa- 1st bike ride- August 06


Harry's 1st Birthday- December 06


Harry's 2nd Birthday- December '07First pair of hockey skates- December 07

First Granddaughter :)


4th of July 08


July 08
Harry and Grandpa at the Airshow, August 08

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers