Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

I was feeling nostalgic today for the good ole days of 'young love.' So, I thought I would share these wedding pictures... :)
These are from our "second wedding." Jay and I got married at the chapel at MacDill (Tampa) in December of 04 and had a big ceremony back home in MN in June of 05 with all of our friends and family. We loved having a second wedding, it felt like a wonderful party to celebrate the two of us! (Although, if you look closely, there's actually 3 of us at that point!)


My beautiful bridesmaids- Angie, Shannon, Kim, and Katie. Love you girls!!

5 comments:

Juli L. said...

Awhhh...so pretty! :) Thanks for sharing you look great! :)

MOMSWEB said...

I love your Flashback Fridays! You're tooo cute!

Marty, Rhenda and Anna said...

I know how you feel. I look back at our pics and think wistfully what it felt like that day! Thanks for sharing your wedding pics! You looked beautiful!

Domrese Family Blog said...

You look beautiful! I love the pictures!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Hi there! I haven't had a chance to read through your blog yet, but I plan to! Love these pictures - beautiful bride :)

I'm in the Tampa Bay area - my family ended up here two generations ago when my grandfather was stationed at MacDill. How is it that you guys ended up down here for the first ceremony - is one of you from here?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers