Thursday, April 23, 2009

I miss Spring...

Yes, indeed. It was here, and now its gone again. I had some more from that glorious just under 80 degrees day we had the other day and thought that maybe by posting them, spring would remember us?? And come back???


We even went so far as to dig out our waterballoons and toys. :) This is Ems' first experience with our "Splash Out" (it has a timer that pops the balloons!)

She wasn't impressed. LOL
She much preferred to just carry around her balloons. Although, those soon popped too. Slippery water balloons in an 18 month old's hands don't last very long...

Harry LOVED it! :)

3 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Emma does not look like an 18 month old baby. She is a big girl. lol

Marty, Rhenda and Anna said...

I used to have a Splash Out that I used with my kids at school (for reward). They loved it! I'll have to get one for Anna!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Cuties. Love that last pic with the water!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers