Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My sweet little princess....

We went to our favorite park in Medical Lake today with a group of friends. The weather was high 70's and absolutely gorgeous. Boy, did we finally earn a nice spring here in Spokane!! Anyways, Emma was hysterically funny about the lake this morning, so I captured her adventure in photographs....

Look at the pretty water!

I think maybe I'll put my feet in!

Uh, oh, my dress is wet!

Now I'm naked! And is that mud all over my face?

Look at that airplane!


These were some cute ones of Harry and Anna, too. I love the one of all 3 of them on the shore! :)

2 comments:

MOMSWEB said...

There you go again catching those Kodak moments. Toooo precious! Thanks for sharing your family with stranger friends (smile).

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

Yes, I especially like the one of the three of them on the shore. It would be stunning in black and white. Cute, cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers