Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BBQ's and Farewells

My Boys
The kids had their End of the Year Luau at school the other day. Harry squeezed himself into his Hawaiian outfit from when he was 3. All he needed was a moustache, and we had our own Magnum PI. :P Check out those long legs!!!
My sweet little JohnBear

 Summer is also PCS season in the military life, we have a few families we know headed on to new things this month. One of our Martinshöhe Mafia families, is headed to Utah the first week of July. With all the traveling we all do, we had to have our farewell bbq this past weekend. It was a blast, as all of the Mafia events are, but we will be ever so sad to see them go.

My sweet darling girl


John and his girlfriend, Evelyn

They loving catching the Eis truck!

gorgeous rainbow!!

Also, in other family news, I've been taking my photography to the next level and doing shoots for some friends and families. A friend from Spokane is currently working on a website for me (Go Beth!), but for now, you can check out the blog overhaul at J Butterfield Photography Blog and my sweet FB page at J Butterfield Photography. VERY exciting!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers