Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fun Shots

I headed out with the kids to do a Father's Day photo shoot to put in our picture frame for Daddy. I left our big D-A-D letters at my dad's, but I made some with scrapbook paper thinking they'd suffice. Apparently, I was wrong. John howled and ate paper, Harry couldn't smile like a normal person and squinted the whole time, and I realized afterwards that Emma's dress was see-through. Whoops!
So, needless to say, we'll reshoot in MN next week. I did scout some good locations in our village, though. :) The stone barns are GORGEOUS for photos and the wildflowers are really in bloom right now!
I do love this one of her twirling!



Yes, he's holding my phone. It was the only way I could get him to stop wailing. :D

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers