Tuesday, May 6, 2008

"Harry go Under" and Emma's 'Haircut'

This is what I wake up to every morning. I swear she makes a pile of her stuffed animals and then just rolls around in them until she has a comfy little position. It still makes me nervous that she has that much stuff in her crib, but it's the only way she'll sleep. And she's sooo happy about it!
Emma got a haircut tonight. I hesitate to call it a "haircut" and should probably call it a butcher job, but she's a squirmy little thing and her hair is out of control. It is easier to cut dry, so I tried, and her bangs are really really short now. I hope that's still 'in style?' hehe...


I told you my little fellow could go under!!! I can't believe how long he holds his face underwater! He's so proud of himself, too. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers