Friday, May 30, 2008

Mom of the Week Nominations???

So.... apparantly, there is an epidemic going around of kids trying to make their parents look bad. The parents shall remain nameless, but: Thomas ate a bottle of chewable Tylenol, Amber put sand in her eye, Charlie's mom hit a parked car, Emma peed at Walmart, and Harry's mom didn't notice his ear infection for a week until the membranes burst. I'm sure there are lots more that I'm forgetting or don't know about, but I thought I'd put it out there that you're not alone. We all rock this week! :) I welcome all comments and funny stories. I think we need the laughs??!!
Emma has looked like this most of today. She's pissed that Jay's gone. Or maybe not...
Capt. Ear Infection

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers