Saturday, October 4, 2008

Homemade Applesauce and Snuggles :)

Today Harry and I made homemade applesauce. He's been asking to do it for awhile, and I finally obliged. We found a new show on Sprout (PBS kids) called "Sid the Science Kid" that he's absolutely in love with, and I love that he loves it! It's super educational and about a cute little preschooler who loves to find out "why." Anyways, Sid made applesauce with his friends the
other day and Harry has been begging to do it since. I figured, "why not?" We watched the episode once again (tips for mom and review for Harry!) and talked about what happened as we did it. SO educational- I love when that happens easily for us. :) Harry stirring the apples- he kept saying, "and then Sid SMASHED the apples!"
The cut-up apples cooking
Emma was supposed to be sitting nicely and eating her crackers while we did this. Of course, you all know how well that worked out for me! ;)
The finished product!! Yummy, yummy!!


My kids have been nugglebunnies all day today. Not sure if its the weather or what, but I'm loving it! Harry insisted Emma sit on his lap this morning while they watched Sid together. It was SO cute! Emma only obliged for a few minutes, but it was long enough for me to get some pictures. :)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers