Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More updates!

On Saturday, we went to Raptor Reef. Its an indoor waterpark in Coeur d'Alene- and SO much fun! Actually, I think we're going to do Harry's b-day party there, he and Jay are pushing hard to go there! :) As you'll be able to tell from the pictures, everybody had a blast. Even Ems went down the waterslide! I was a little freaked that she'd be furious, but Jay hauled her down and she squealed the whole way!









Harry's downhill skis came the other day! I can't say enough good things about the place we ordered from- the guy gave me an awesome deal, cut my shipping in half, threw in the helmet because he had it "lying around" and sent a bunch of freebies (hats, pens, magnets)!! www.skitrucks.com Try it, we LOVED it! Harry's super excited to ski this year- "me and Shane are going to SWOOSH right down the hill!!" Do you think we're ready for this, Kari???





No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers