Thursday, June 5, 2008

Mobius and the Hungry Caterpillar

Today was yet another cancelled park day. We got to the park in Medical Lake (our favorite!) and Emma immediately started screeching because she was cold. So, we headed for the mall. Again. :P Today was successful also, I found a dress! Actually, I found two... So, now I have to make a decision, but I'm pretty sure I know which one I like better. :) Yay! Plus, we hit the Macy's Clearance Center and I found some warmer clothes for Emma. They're Christmas-y, but whatever. Damn kids grow so fast!!! She got an adorable little denim jacket that I can't wait to see on her and some long-sleeved shirts. We also found "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" at Macy's yesterday for Emma. Harry picked it out for her and calls it by it's entire name. I thought we had the book, but it turns out we have "The Very Hungry Ladybug" and have been reading the caterpillar book at Playdate. So, now I guess we'll have to find the book too! Harry's very excited and wants to know where the egg is, too.... Can you tell we studied the life cycles of caterpillar/butterfly at Playdate this week? :P Yay for Harry learning SO much there!!
Emma and her Very Hungry Caterpillar. She just wraps around him and nuggles in.
Harry's been asking to see the "bugs in a box" for days now, so I finally took him to Mobius
Emma got to play today in the little kiddo area- she's turning into a climber, just like her brother! I think they get that from Daddy....
Harry driving the cars. This isn't the best picture of his face, but I couldn't believe how old he looks in this picture....

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers