Wednesday, June 25, 2008

NH Trip- Part I

Well, we're finally home. I believe yesterday's plane ride was the longest in the history of the world. Both kids were exhausted from our vacation, plus it was really hot in Las Vegas (where we had our layover and flight delay), and they were completely disoriented from the time changes. I don't think they ever got completely on east coast time, and then we just jumped right back to pacific. Poor monkeys. Anyways, we had a fabulous time! I thought I'd do the pictures in installments to save you from inundation. :P

Daddy and Emma getting ready for the plane ride.
Emma relaxing "Las Vegas" style!
Waterslide- Abby...
Hannah...
and Harry!
Emma and Grandpa
Emma LOVED the air vents at the Weber's House!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers