Thursday, August 21, 2008

My little racecar driver!

So, Harry's Halloween costume came in the mail today. I know, I'm the earliest person ever, but they're already in stores everywhere and he's been begging and begging for his Racecar Driver costume, so I gave in and ordered it. I asked him what he was going to be for Halloween and he says, "Mommy, Harry's not going to BE anything, Harry IS a racecar driver."

So, there you have it. He was soooo excited when we got home today and the box was on the front steps. He immediately started peeling at his clothes so he could try it on. I thought I was going to have to peel it off him for bath tonight, but he even refused to wear it for naps because "that's NOT a sleeping suit, that's a racing suit!" I guess I'm just wrong.

Anyways, enjoy. :) He's sooo cute!


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers